Lovely!
Niistä tuli ihania! Tykkään varsinkin tosta makkari-kortista, siinä on ihana tapetti ja Benny bunny!
Hei tää sun kirjas oli ihan mielettömän upee, tarttu mukaan pienlehtitaivaasta :) Samoin toi "Astra". Sait musta uuden fanin!
kiitos! <3
I love the bunny! I had one, too. ;)Just saying hello and what a beautiful work is here - and I know about this blog from Uppercase magazine;). All the best! Alexa, Slovakia
oh no, i haven't seen the new uppercase yet! i hope the wind is good and it sails fast here.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lovely!
Niistä tuli ihania! Tykkään varsinkin tosta makkari-kortista, siinä on ihana tapetti ja Benny bunny!
Hei tää sun kirjas oli ihan mielettömän upee, tarttu mukaan pienlehtitaivaasta :) Samoin toi "Astra". Sait musta uuden fanin!
kiitos! <3
I love the bunny! I had one, too. ;)
Just saying hello and what a beautiful work is here - and I know about this blog from Uppercase magazine;). All the best! Alexa, Slovakia
oh no, i haven't seen the new uppercase yet! i hope the wind is good and it sails fast here.
Post a Comment