Oh! Make some stamps to sell ^___^ I'd like a cabin stamp. xo
These are so YOU! Lovely!
Hi Emmi!!! I speak about you in my blog... I hope that you like it!link: http://design-you.blogspot.com/2011/01/emmis-illustrations.htmlbye bye and best regards!
thank you alessandra! <3 <3 <3
sain tollasen ihanan merkin ja postimies ei ollut huomannut leimata sitä!eli nyt mulla on sellanen ihan putipuhdas ja voin vaikka lähettää sillä sulle kirjeen takas :D
I will add this blog to my favorites, it is great.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh! Make some stamps to sell ^___^ I'd like a cabin stamp. xo
These are so YOU! Lovely!
Hi Emmi!!! I speak about you in my blog... I hope that you like it!
link: http://design-you.blogspot.com/2011/01/emmis-illustrations.html
bye bye and best regards!
thank you alessandra! <3 <3 <3
sain tollasen ihanan merkin ja postimies ei ollut huomannut leimata sitä!
eli nyt mulla on sellanen ihan putipuhdas ja voin vaikka lähettää sillä sulle kirjeen takas :D
I will add this blog to my favorites, it is great.
Post a Comment