Your illustration is so beautifully childlike I love it!!! Merry christmas.
Hi Emmi, how are you? I never wrote you that I really loved your book "Write back soon"! I write also to tell that I nominated you for the "Liebster Blog Award". Look at the post: http://paolopochettino.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog.htmlCiao!
Paolo: Thank you so much! That's really nice of you. Made my Sunday way better. :)
stunnig works, I really get inspired!
This is beautifully done! I love it! :)
Pretty!!
really cool
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Your illustration is so beautifully childlike I love it!!! Merry christmas.
Hi Emmi, how are you? I never wrote you that I really loved your book "Write back soon"! I write also to tell that I nominated you for the "Liebster Blog Award". Look at the post: http://paolopochettino.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog.html
Ciao!
Paolo: Thank you so much! That's really nice of you. Made my Sunday way better. :)
stunnig works, I really get inspired!
This is beautifully done! I love it! :)
Pretty!!
really cool
Post a Comment